This Tumblr that not only contains photos, memes and general useless...
This is a tumblr with photos, memes and useless about classical music !
- Imperial Russian Horse Guard Regiment officer’s tunic or ‘Koller’, circa 1900.
- Tsar Nicholas II’s officer uniform of Her Majesty Empress Maria Fyodorovna’s Cavalry Guards Regiment, circa 1900-1910.
- Officer’s uniform for a court ball worn by Tsar Nicholas II, circa 1900s.
- Uniform of Tsar Nicholas II in the form of an officer of the Life Guards Rifle Regiment of the imperial family, circa 1903.
- Imperial Russian military tunic, circa 1900.
- Model 1907 Imperial Russian WWI 2nd Lieutenant’s tunic of ‘Kittel’
Favourite male self portraits (L-R) Gustave Courbet, John French Sloan, Raphael, Albrecht Durer, Rembrandt, Lorenzo Lotto, Albrecht Durer, Francis Bacon, William-Adolphe Bouguereau, David Wilkie
7-year-old Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna Romanova of Russia with her parents in Moscow, Russia, circa 1903. Alexandra’s sister, Grand Duchess Elizabeth Feodorovna, is seen right behind them with her husband the General Governor of Moscow, Grand Duke Sergei Alexandrovich.
Here are some previews and info about our 2013 calendars with Drawn and Quarterly! I’ve included a panel from each page so you know what’s in it.
“There She Blows” is a literary calendar, with writing-related dates.
“Beethoven Birthday Party” is a more general history calendar!
I imagine the images will run small, so to see the whole thing, CLICK HERE!
You can buy these in stores, from places like Amazon and from D&Q themselves!
Holidays are comin’ y’all
I loved it
A poster series about the historical music period I did for my Music appreciation class. I’m really pleased that a] I finished it! and b] that I like what I’ve done. The line lines up and all my building look nice and I’m just happy with it. I hope you guys like them too!
Beautiful color images of Paris, from a century ago, serve as a record of how much some things have changed while others have remained the same.